Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: Essex HMVA Military & Flying Machines Show

Essex HMVA Military & Flying Machines Show

I see that the Essex HMVA Military & Flying Machines Show, is no longer to be held at Damyns Hall.
    This year it's moving to Maldon on 12th-13th August, and will apparently again have a flying element.

We go most years, and it's a very good event.
    Engine Failure:.... A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.

We went to the show yesterday at it's new location. Numbers seemed to be down a bit, but most of the usual
    exhibitors were there. Including a couple of cockpits and replicas. There was also a very nice display by the
    Kent Spitfire TA805.
    Engine Failure:.... A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.

TA805 "The Kent Spitfire" at Maldon on Saturday. It arrived at very short notice, and I didn't have my big zoom lens with me.

Alan

Telephoto lens or not, lovely shots!
    There are two sides to every story. The truth is usually somewhere between the two.

Nice photos! glad you enjoyed it, it is a lot of very hard work to put on. The numbers were greater on Sunday and we finished off at the same sort of level as Damyns in the end

Do you have any other pictures?

Richard

That's good , as it's a nice location. Maybe use could be made of the lake, but the fishery people might not like that It didn't seem that well advertised either.
    I do have other pictures, but they are not aviation related.(Then again, this is for general discussion ) This should be a link to the album I made. Feel free to
    use any pictures.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm6tGDZk

Thread Information