Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Farage Latest News

Nigel Farage Latest News

Yesterday evening at 9.0pm, Channel 3 ITV was scheduled to show an interview with Piers Morgan and Nigel Farage. This item was 'pulled' at the last moment and Barry Gibb of the BeeGees substituted for Nigel. Some might say that wasn't a bad exchange.

Does anyone know or, can hazard a reasonable guess, as to why this happened ?

Barry was more interesting? Just a guess, whether a reasonable one I'll leave you you to decide

Or perhaps Nige was worried they would have a clip from his last speech in the European parliament on in the background
    Or perhaps because he would be asked awkward questions about the EU money UKIP MEP's including Nige have been accused of using to pay staffers supposedly working on EU matters but instead were used to manage national campaigns?
    Or perhaps because he had spent some time campaigning with Nuttall in Stoke at about the time some shady goings on by the latter about registration of his address on the nomination forms came to light.
    Seriously for moment, I have no idea and it would have been interesting to see and hear the exchange between those two, but the last one may be relevant?
    Source:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-having-lived/
    Last edited by trekbuster; 4th February 2017 at 14:50.

Trekkie,

I might have guessed that you'd arrive at the front panting to make some mischief.

So those are your guesses, these are mine:

He'd make a riveting UKIP propaganda speech attracting yet more members to UKIP.

He'd announce his candidacy for the next suitable by-election.

He'd remind listeners of the effectiveness of his rhetoric.

He'd announce his vision for the future.

He would confirm that as and when Brexit delivers less than it should and UKIP swells its membership accordingly, sweeping UKIP to power in the next General Election, that he would lead the party as Prime Minister.

I don't KNOW any of this but, it seems to be a reasonable set of assumptions of equal merit to your own.

Is Piers Morgan doing a comedy show now?
    WA$.

Quote Originally Posted by John Green View Post
    Trekkie,

I might have guessed that you'd arrive at the front panting to make some mischief.

Well greenie, if you will lead with your chin........

I Thought your original question was why he wasn't on the box on that day, all of mine were at least plausible, not a rambling set of quite frankly laughable assumptions of what he might have said if he had not been thrust to one side on that broadcast date at least

It's nice to entertain.

Quote Originally Posted by Creaking Door View Post
    Is Piers Morgan doing a comedy show now?
    How would you know ? I think that you've had your humour cortex excised.

You mean you weren't serious with those reasons Nigel Farage was dropped?

Because, in all seriousness, that sounds exactly like the sort of thing you'd say normally.
    WA$.

CD

Don't skim or speed read. Read properly. You are aware that it is a crime punishable by having to learn the Greek alphabet if you make assumptions on any forum.

Is that the same Piers Morgan of the shameful fake soldier pictures fame? I'd like to think that awful though he is even Farage wouldn't stoop so low as to share a stage with that utter piece of garbage.

Well, that's nice ! I too, rather like Mr. Morgan, he has a rather engaging interlocutory style being both disarming and inviting of confidence.

I see he is selflessly donating a 'spare room' in his home to a French immigrant.

Very generous of him to give her one I say.

Moggy
    "What you must remember" Flip said "is that nine-tenths of Cattermole's charm lies beneath the surface." Many agreed.

"Froggie would a-wooing go !

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy"

Gourd, anyone?
    Last edited by trekbuster; 5th February 2017 at 15:14.

I've just seen a photo of Nigel's alleged new squeeze and room mate and very totty she looks !

I'd certainly give her one and wouldn't, like Nigel, charge her much - if anything.

"Mr Farage told the the Mail on Sunday that they had a "working relationship" and Ms Ferrari had nowhere else to stay in London"

Fair play, lets face it London is renowned for its lack of hotels and accommodation....

Can't imagine the German is too happy with this state of affairs.

English. French and German; it certainly underpins and reinforces Nigel's interracial credentials.

Let's have it for a chorus of, 'Ode to Joy' !

So, we learn today, that Farage has been estranged from his German wife for some considerable time, and no longer occupies the marital home.

Do we really, honestly believe that our press did not know this? That this little nugget has only now come to light?

Seems awfully convenient..

Nigel has always been at pains to stress his internationalist outlook. He thinks globally. For all we know there might be a new squeeze located in Japan or Papua New Guinea or the Marquesas. I applaud his 'broad church' approach.

John your bravado is admirable, but I can't help detect a hint of sadness in your writings that you're not of the opppsite sex and 90 years younger whereupon you'd happily lie down and do your bit for foreign relationships....

Fortunately I happen to know that Nigel believes in equal opportunities and is not in the slightest degree ageist. So, we both could be in with a chance.

Well, it looks like he had a raw egg to fortify his extra curricular activities today

How does that work ? Would Nigel eat it or, plaster it on his privates ?

I think most of it ended up on his suit. He met a less than enthusiastic voter in Stoke

Nigel is obviously much like myself - grateful for small mercies !

I thought that that was rather entertaining. Piers was less that his usual oleaginous style and for a brief period quite aggressive, to which Nigel responded with some passion, which in a public debate is sometimes not what one wants. Last nights ITV interview/debate with Piers Morgan with the charismatic Nigel Farage was well handled by Nigel who epitomised the professional that most of us acknowledge he is.

I feel surprise tinged with depression that none of his numerous admirers on this forum have yet thought fit to record their pleasure at seeing and hearing the most influential politician of the 21st century so far, dealing with the indisputably clever and devious Piers Morgan.

Most of us acknowledge? Numerous admirers?

Words straight out of Trumps book of false quotes and unsubstantiated facts....

I just knew I could count on you ! Fish, bait, hook!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Green View Post
    I feel surprise tinged with depression that none of his numerous admirers on this forum have yet thought fit to record their pleasure at seeing and hearing the most influential politician of the 21st century so far, dealing with the indisputably clever and devious Piers Morgan.

I content myself with listening to him on LBC Mon-Thurs. 7pm...As well as Katie on Sunday mornings 10am
    I didn't see the Morgan interview.
    Last edited by ~Alan~; 25th February 2017 at 15:32.
    Engine Failure:.... A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.

Thinking about matters, irrespective of whispers about knighthoods, peerages etc. Nigel is in a pretty good situation at the moment. The Blessed May has to keep the Brexit train on track and moving in the right direction, to avoid annoying Nigel who might - if he detects some slowing of progress - then be tempted to ask his best friend in the White House to make some publicised, slightly unappreciative comments, about his hand holding buddy, Mrs May.

Wobbles all round. This could be slightly counter productive, in that it might offer some encouragement to the EU dinosaurs eager for British blood.

It suggests to me, that all in all, Nigel is holding some excellent cards. Should Mrs. May come under pressure and be tempted to a Brexit wobble, for example on a time table, Nigel's wagging finger should put things back on track. I surmise that she will be very conscious of his presence.

Thread Information