Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 2,071 to 2,074 of 2074

Thread: 2017 F-35 news and discussion thread

ex-co designer
    When will people stop repeating this kind of BS?

Sprey had nothing to do with the design of the F-16 and A-10, that was all MD & Fairchild. All that the "Fighter Mafia" did was push the concept of a LWF and had nothing to do with its design.
    "The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese."

1st i check in here on this thread regulary to see if there is something intersting, as in NEWS on F-35.

2nd. I'm on hollyday, wont waste a minute going trough such podcast. Especially when Sprey is on. What he is or was is not the point here, what he say or write is.
    3rd Is there any actuall news on that podcast; NO i guess.

4th what you guys deem very interesting doesn't mean its interesting.. get it!

5th Solarwarden, who gives a flying @ss what you think is essentially on this thread or Forum.
    -----------------------------

Yet you go out of your way to comment on a podcast you didn't listen to/couldn't care less of. That tells me the F-35 is messing with your head, bruh.

Old radar types never die; they just phased array

Quote Originally Posted by haavarla
    1st i check in here on this thread regulary to see if there is something intersting, as in NEWS on F-35.

2nd. I'm on hollyday, wont waste a minute going trough such podcast. Especially when Sprey is on. What he is or was is not the point here, what he say or write is.
    3rd Is there any actuall news on that podcast; NO i guess.

4th what you guys deem very interesting doesn't mean its interesting.. get it!

5th Solarwarden, who gives a flying @ss what you think is essentially on this thread or Forum.

Oh look, yet another post by someone who didn't listen to the podcast but suspects it is boring and just wanted us all to know his important opinion.

This is an aviation forum. Lots of people would find the contents of this forum boring, and they aren't compelled to come here and read about aircraft.

This is the F-35 discussion thread. If you aren't interested in F-35 discussion, don't click. I am sure there will be a fascinating new PAK FA paint scheme coming out soon to entertain you.

Thread Information