Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 4 of 218 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia moving tac air troops to Syria

Quote Originally Posted by TomcatViP View Post
    They are not. Look at the tree-top caught in the frame at the end of the vid
    What's wrong with it?

If the footage is from a parade as you have implied, then you should have no problem finding a parade which has exhibited four Su-24M2s flying together with an Il-78M.

Quote Originally Posted by MSphere View Post
    What's wrong with it?

If the footage is from a parade as you have implied, then you should have no problem finding a parade which has exhibited four Su-24M2s flying together with an Il-78M.
    No need for a tedious search. Thales is there for you and me (the Mathematician).

(Look at the span of that leaf vs that of the Fencer )

I don't think I am following you now... You talk much but say little..

Quote Originally Posted by MSphere View Post
    I don't think I am following you now... You talk much but say little..
    Ask your kids. If they are above 12 they might help you. T. H. A. L. E. S.
    The man, not the firm.

Quote Originally Posted by haavarla View Post
    thats not a very clever foresight .. give the ISIS enought room and time, and they will be a major problem for Russia.
    Better deal With them now, keep them supressed, than ignore them and face a worse situation later on.

Hardly a problem for Russia , Mostly its related to Sunni-Shia dispute and they dont represent any threat to Russia or its allies by that i mean CSTO countries.

If Russia gets involved in this mess , then its case of creating mess when there is none
    "A map does you no good if you don't know where you are"

Interesting perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Hardly a problem for Russia , Mostly its related to Sunni-Shia dispute and they dont represent any threat to Russia or its allies by that i mean CSTO countries.

If Russia gets involved in this mess , then its case of creating mess when there is none
    They already given $150m to Ukraine. they can take advantge of weak and dysfunctional governments with lax border and air controls.
    http://www.arabianaerospace.aero/new...-launched.html
    New Saudi-Ukrainian aircraft programme launched
    Defense News quoted a source as having reported an “initial payment of $150 million”, with an initial plan for the production of eight aircraft. -
    Arab money is converting countries like Turkey and Europe into terrorist heavens. they are bribiing Israel. the only way to deal with threat is to impose complete air and sea embargo all the way from Arctic to Middleast.

Ehy, wait a minute.
    This one, if confirmed would be a bomb.
    http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/...-west-latakia/
    So, the Su-30 were purchased by Syaaf?

Thousands of Russians have joined ISIS.

Better kill them out there than have them come back, wouldn't you say?

In fact I have heard some thoughts that security structures are doing their best to make sure those Russian citizens leave the country and DO join ISIS, to get them out of Kavkaz.

Not to mention a huge unstable swath of the middle east controlled by religious thugs (yes yes I am aware you could make similar observations about some states) will lead to nothing good- much like the Taliban controlled A-stan became the source for massive drug trafficking into Russia.
    Last edited by TR1; 21st September 2015 at 07:19.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9098/rsz11rsz3807.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TR1 View Post
    Thousands of Russians have joined ISIS.

Better kill them out there than have them come back, wouldn't you say?

In fact I have heard some thoughts that security structures are doing their best to make sure those Russian citizens leave the country and DO join ISIS, to get them out of Kavkaz.

Not to mention a huge unstable swath of the middle east controlled by religious thugs (yes yes I am aware you could make similar observations about some states) will lead to nothing good- much like the Taliban controlled A-stan became the source for massive drug trafficking into Russia.

When you have such militant/terrorist movement then its natural people would join them , Its not unique to Russia that people have joined ISIS or Taliban or Mujhaid etc

Selling arms to Iraq to fight ISIS and fighting directly are two different thing.

ISIS is as much as a threat to Russia as it is to China or India or Japan , you dont find China or Japan or Vietnam sending troops to fight them.

ISIS is a primary threat to Moderate Sunnis and Shias followed by threat to West , Involving into ISIS mess is inviting direct retribution from them for no rhyme or reason or national interest involved.

At best training or providing arms to Sirya or Iraq is fine nothing beyond that , there are enough Shias and other nationality available out there to fight ISIS

Aaaaanyway, still no new news in the West despite the mounting evidence that Russia is doing something in Syria. Compare this to the coverage of Russia doing something in Ukraine and I am confused. I wonder what the editorial line is here.....

I don't get this line of thought: how the same considerations doesn't apply to members of the international coalition also?

Also because most of them have nothing to do with Syria, ME and have not any internal terroristic problem with wahabi scums.
    Russia is near, has a long time friendship with Syria and has a enormously great resilience to hardship, so how can be possibly be afraid of something others, far smaller and less armed are?

When you have such militant/terrorist movement then its natural people would join them , Its not unique to Russia that people have joined ISIS or Taliban or Mujhaid etc

Selling arms to Iraq to fight ISIS and fighting directly are two different thing.

ISIS is as much as a threat to Russia as it is to China or India or Japan , you dont find China or Japan or Vietnam sending troops to fight them.

ISIS is a primary threat to Moderate Sunnis and Shias followed by threat to West , Involving into ISIS mess is inviting direct retribution from them for no rhyme or reason or national interest involved.

At best training or providing arms to Sirya or Iraq is fine nothing beyond that , there are enough Shias and other nationality available out there to fight ISIS
    I don't get this line of thought: how the same considerations doesn't apply to members of the international coalition also?

Also because most of them have nothing to do with Syria, ME and have not any internal terroristic problem with wahabi scums.
    Russia is near, has a long time friendship with Syria and has a enormously great resilience to hardship, so how can be possibly be afraid of something others, far smaller and less armed are?

Nonsense. ISIS already operated in Afghanistan and is spreading in Central Asia (clashes in Tadjikistan) and is indirect treat to both China (Xinjiang region) and Russia (northern Caucasus). It is better for Russia and China to destroy ISIS in Iraq and Syria that to battle with those terrorists inside their borders. I hope China will soon join Russia in its fight against islamic terrorism in Iraq and Syria. India should join this fight too. After the fall of Iraq and Syria, India will have ISIS in Kashmir too.

Quote Originally Posted by TomcatViP View Post
    Ask your kids. If they are above 12 they might help you. T. H. A. L. E. S.
    The man, not the firm.
    Your wife might understand you without words but I am not one.. Say what you have to say clearly or stop wasting bandwidth. I have neither interest nor urge to decipher your innuendos.
    Last edited by MSphere; 21st September 2015 at 09:12.

Quote Originally Posted by TR1 View Post
    Russia is sending Su-24M bombers. I think Su-30SM will fly higher and give protection and use longer range TV guided PGMs, while Su-24M will be the work horse bombing terrorists with LGBs.

Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    Nonsense. ISIS already operated in Afghanistan and is spreading in Central Asia (clashes in Tadjikistan) and is indirect treat to both China (Xinjiang region) and Russia (northern Caucasus). It is better for Russia and China to destroy ISIS in Iraq and Syria that to battle with those terrorists inside their borders. I hope China will soon join Russia in its fight against islamic terrorism in Iraq and Syria. India should join this fight too. After the fall of Iraq and Syria, India will have ISIS in Kashmir too.
    Terrorist operate every where and the root cause of ISIS is financing by GCC namely Saudi Funding and tacit support of US.

IF these countries want to stop ISIS they can always stop the source of funding but they dont have any intention to do so.

Its a fight between Shia and Sunni .........Russia getting involved when there is no threat to its security is just fishing in troubled water.

Its better to leave the ISIS alone and let all the other stake holder fight their own battle ...........IF ISIS comes to Russia and bombs the Orthodox Church we can talk.

Constantly surprised how misinformed people are about the ME/Muslims/etc. Wish I could dabble but its best to leave alone a topic not meant for the forum. PM is the best place for such convoys really

Terrorist operate every where and the root cause of ISIS is financing by GCC namely Saudi Funding and tacit support of US.

IF these countries want to stop ISIS they can always stop the source of funding but they dont have any intention to do so.

Its a fight between Shia and Sunni .........Russia getting involved when there is no threat to its security is just fishing in troubled water.

Its better to leave the ISIS alone and let all the other stake holder fight their own battle ...........IF ISIS comes to Russia and bombs the Orthodox Church we can talk.
    Exactly. Those terrorists are financed by enemies and ISIS terrorists are also in Ukraine fighting for Kiev junta. Why do you think they are there? To live peacefully with Russia? ISIS sent thousands of their terrorists now in Europe between those migrants. This is not a coincidence, it is planned and financed by gulf monarchies and US together with Turkey to destroy Europe and Russia. Europe is fooled big time, but Russia will defend itself and it is a last time, that Russia start bombing those terrorists that Syria and Iraq could be liberated.

One minute it's Neo-nazis fighting Russia in Ukraine and now it's ISIS. Where do you get the idea that iSIS is welcome in Eastern Europe? Muslim civilians are not welcome in Eastern Europe, so how do we jump to US, Turkey and Ukraine using ISIS as a tool?

Any speculation on which drones this could refer to... Would be amusing if they were one's purchased from Israel.
    Regards, Ivan

Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Any speculation on which drones this could refer to... Would be amusing if they were one's purchased from Israel.
    Could be Eleron-3SV

Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Maybe Orlan-30, larger version of Orlan-10.

Quote Originally Posted by FBW View Post
    This has become the theater of the absurd- are those supposed to be credible links?

Mods- can this thread be locked and cleaned up?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQssIh_b90

Russia supply weopons to Irak and Syria. so it is going to be blamed any way.
    Saudi King letter to Bush few months before 9/11 of of US support to Israel. and boom 9/11 happened in few months.
    http://www.historycommons.org/contex...militancy_2847
    Context of 'August 2001: Crown Prince Abdullah Warns Bush Against Pro-Israeli Stance in Letter'
    your completely lack any logic.

seem they are quickly moving.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-r...ldup-in-syria/
    Russia ramped up its military buildup in Syria over the weekend, and there are now a total of 28 combat aircraft plus 16 helicopters on the ground, CBS News national security correspondent David Martin reports.

The Russians masked the transport of the military aircraft by flying them in behind transport aircraft, Martin reports, and the speed of the buildup has surprised the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    Exactly. Those terrorists are financed by enemies and ISIS terrorists are also in Ukraine fighting for Kiev junta. Why do you think they are there? To live peacefully with Russia? ISIS sent thousands of their terrorists now in Europe between those migrants. This is not a coincidence, it is planned and financed by gulf monarchies and US together with Turkey to destroy Europe and Russia. Europe is fooled big time, but Russia will defend itself and it is a last time, that Russia start bombing those terrorists that Syria and Iraq could be liberated.
    The tin hat brigade is alive and well, I see.

Here's what US officials have confirmed is in Syria as of now : 12 Su-25 + 12 Su-24 + 4 Su-30 + 20 Mi-24/17

http://ipresspage.com/news/kremlin-calls-for-action

Thread Information