Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 208 of 223 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,240 of 6684

Thread: Russia moving tac air troops to Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Sintra View Post
    Let me see if i got this right...

That doesnt make any sense.
    Don't worry, there are millions of people out there not using their brain cells and are still alive and functional, you'll be just fine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	136404_124305114_sirija.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	252721

Last edited by Peregrinefalcon; 20th April 2017 at 19:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrinefalcon View Post
    Don't worry, there are millions of people out there not using their brain cells and are still alive and functional, you'll be just fine
    I am alive, but I'm not sure if I am too functional.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrinefalcon View Post

What is your analysis on this guy?

I just recently discovered him (don't know who he is), but he is funny and talks in simple terms so you can understand the essence of the problem and above all, he is using his brain for critical thinking!

Don't you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TYTComedy/videos
    I already saw the argument, and it depends on that the metal tube shown in the pictures actually
    is the Sarin container. (if it is the same MIT professor).
    The metal tube might have been added afterwards for "photographic effects".
    We do not know for sure that the hole in the ground is from the Syrian Air Attack.

What we do know is:

• There was an attack by the Syrian Air Force according to Russians and the US.
    • There was a release of Sarin gas following the strike. OPCW reports injuries matching Sarin.
    • Experts have rejected the idea that Sarin could be mixed as a result of a conventional bomb hitting stores
    • Sarin is volatile and only effects disappear quickly. Low doses are not lethal.
    • The Syrian Government has attacked using CW before according to OPCW.
    • The US claims it has intercepted SAAF communications discussing the coming Sarin attack
    • There has been plenty of gas attacks, yet not a single refugee has claimed their kids beeing killed in false flag gas attacks. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by APRichelieu View Post
    I already saw the argument, and it depends on that the metal tube shown in the pictures actually
    is the Sarin container. (if it is the same MIT professor).
    The metal tube might have been added afterwards for "photographic effects".
    We do not know for sure that the hole in the ground is from the Syrian Air Attack.

What we do know is:

• There was an attack by the Syrian Air Force according to Russians and the US.
    • There was a release of Sarin gas following the strike. OPCW reports injuries matching Sarin.
    • Experts have rejected the idea that Sarin could be mixed as a result of a conventional bomb hitting stores
    • Sarin is volatile and only effects disappear quickly. Low doses are not lethal.
    • The Syrian Government has attacked using CW before according to OPCW.
    • The US claims it has intercepted SAAF communications discussing the coming Sarin attack
    • There has been plenty of gas attacks, yet not a single refugee has claimed their kids beeing killed in false flag gas attacks. Why is that?
    What you know is actually zilch.

But nice try.

OPCW has reported that both the Syrian Government and ISIS has bern using CW.
    Nothing new here.

It is totally unrelated to the question wheter Sarin was used or not in the attack beeing discussed.

Suggest You get your synapses rewired. There seems to be something wrong with You.
    How in Gods earth is it unrelated ? It PROVES that the SAA opposition HAS chemical weapons. That they could use to stage false flag attacks wowith

Look at a map that shows ISIS territory before Russia started bombing and after Russia started bombing. ISIS has lost hundreds of square miles of ground since Russia started bombing.

So either Russia has a superior air force than the US or the US has a different mission scope in the region.

Which one is it ?

ISIS revenue took a huge hit AFTER Russia started bombing. We have data to prove this. It just so happens that the Turks shot a Russian jet out of the sky when Russia was bombing the oil rat line going into Turkey. And guess what.. It was nonw other than Obama who praised the attack.

So again. Why did ISIS revenue collapse after Russia started bombing them while it increased when the US was bombing them ?

Is it because the Russia air force is better than the US air force ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas10 View Post
    What you know is actually zilch.

But nice try.
    I actually do not know there is a war going on in Syria, and neither do You.
    I am not even sure there is a state called Syria.
    For all I know, everything I learned about that may be a scam.
    But You have to draw a line somewhere.

When two sides in a war agree some thing, it is plausible.
    I tend to put more faith in most UN organisations, than in RT etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    How in Gods earth is it unrelated ? It PROVES that the SAA opposition HAS chemical weapons. That they could use to stage false flag attacks wowith
    It is totally unrelated to the question if the attack was made using Sarin or not.

Look at a map that shows ISIS territory before Russia started bombing and after Russia started bombing. ISIS has lost hundreds of square miles of ground since Russia started bombing.

So either Russia has a superior air force than the US or the US has a different mission scope in the region.

Which one is it ?

ISIS revenue took a huge hit AFTER Russia started bombing. We have data to prove this. It just so happens that the Turks shot a Russian jet out of the sky when Russia was bombing the oil rat line going into Turkey. And guess what.. It was nonw other than Obama who praised the attack.

So again. Why did ISIS revenue collapse after Russia started bombing them while it increased when the US was bombing them ?

Is it because the Russia air force is better than the US air force ?
    Russia violated Turkish air space in order to bomb Syrian Turks.
    That was not appreciated, and the plane was shot down after several warnings days before.

The USAF destroyed a large cash depot.
    Iraq (ISIS in Iraq bombed by the USAF) has recovered oil producing areas reducing ISIS revenue.

Russia has bombed fuel trucks.
    Most of the areas ISIS controlled in Syria is useless desert.

Is it because Russian Air Force is better, that hundreds of air strikes on hospitals aka war crimes
    has occured in Syria?

That was not appreciated, and the plane was shot down after several warnings days before.

Iraq (ISIS in Iraq bombed by the USAF) has recovered oil producing areas reducing ISIS revenue.

Is it because Russian Air Force is better, that hundreds of air strikes on hospitals aka war crimes
    has occured in Syria?
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...lks-agreement/

Obamba, Admin came to the conclusion upon Putins Request seen here, that bombing of Oil installations and Truck convoi would happen by the Russian with or without US.
    It was directed by Putin, and US had no choice but to follow suite.. or it would let them look pretty stupid, and the Putin propeganda machine would thrive on it..

Just so weird that US in all the prior years did not think of this tactic..... they did over 3000 bombing strike before Putin set his first jet in Syria.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by haavarla; 21st April 2017 at 06:13.
    Thanks

I actually do not know there is a war going on in Syria, and neither do You.
    I am not even sure there is a state called Syria.
    For all I know, everything I learned about that may be a scam.
    But You have to draw a line somewhere.

When two sides in a war agree some thing, it is plausible.
    I tend to put more faith in most UN organisations, than in RT etc.
    Yeah, lets draw a line right here, where the Syrian have stored their Sarin gas..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuEcbijBXIM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    "ADMS" Pechora-2M "hit by the latest US drone the MQ-1" the Predator "in Syria

http://vpk-news.ru/news/36345

Syrian air defenses in the sky in the north of the province of Latakia found a strange aircraft. The target was fired upon, destroy it.

Competent US authorities were forced to confirm that around 17:40 GMT (19 hours and 40 minutes of Damascus time) lost contact with the remote-controlled aircraft the MQ-1 «Predator», flying in north-west Syria.

"According to the Turkish media,« Predator »was flying with the US Air Force base in Incirlik in Turkey, which was based 4 of US drones in recent years.

"The MQ-1, apparently was hit by" Pechora-2M ", as close to the crash site of the wreckage of an American spy was discovered by anti-aircraft rocket boosters of this complex. Everything indicated that the Syrians lacked a rocket ", - said Yuri Ljamin.

Armed Syrian armed forces are made up of 12 of the modernized complex "Pechora-2M". At present, they "learned" time to shoot down a variety of objects, including cruise missiles and aircraft "Stealth" Modified missiles were able to "catch up" targets flying at a speed of 1000 m / s at a height of 20 m to 25 km, at a distance 28 km.

The complex used modern digital technology, which greatly improved the ability to detect the attacking aircraft. Moreover, flush job option entered thermal channel, which allows, without revealing themselves, pinpoint enemy.

Minsk chassis MZKT-8021 significantly increased the mobility characteristics: SAM is moving at speeds up to 60 km / h, very quickly change position and go from retaliation.

The only problem is that these systems are not too many, and they can not take control of all the country's airspace.
    Thank to the gentle reminder that this was supposed to be a military aviation thread and not a political rants one.
    In any case the SA-3 is challenging AT-3 in upgrade longevity it seems.

Assad Not Ruling Out Russian Ground Troops' Help in Syria

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...ground-troops/

One question here , How many Ground Troop of Russian Armed Forces are in Syria today be that be Special Forces , Military Advisors or other types ?
    "A map does you no good if you don't know where you are"

You would be much more credible if we didn't know you are a journalist. We all know you have to parrot the official version. No big deal.
    Whenever I read words such as "We all know..." or "Everbody knows..." I assume that what follows will be unsubstantiated BS - as it is in this case.

But such fantasies are not uncommon. I knew a USAF combat veteran who claimed that the contents of his local paper were "dictated by Moscow". The idea that the KGB or GRU had nothing better to do than to maintain hands-on control of a small provincial newspaper was positively bizzare.

I have known a number of defence journalists whose reporting has raised the ire of defence ministries and defence companies. That hardly squares with the idea that they are required to follow any sort of official line.
    Mercurius Cantabrigiensis

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
    I have known a number of defence journalists whose reporting has raised the ire of defence ministries and defence companies. That hardly squares with the idea that they are required to follow any sort of official line.
    Well let's not assume that I believe journalists are forced to refer to some sort of official guidelines every time they write something, but they perfectly know what they can or can't say by themselves. Ask Kevin Krim what happens when they cross the line.

Nic

One question here , How many Ground Troop of Russian Armed Forces are in Syria today be that be Special Forces , Military Advisors or other types ?
    But then again it is Sputnik..
    Russia have about 2000-2500 personel in Syria, but only a few of them are frontline fighters. Most is support crew for different systems, fighters, helios, base maintanance etc.
    Even most advicers are carefull not to overreach and get killed in the front line war.
    The few losses of Russian lives would support this.
    Thanks

Well let's not assume that I believe journalists are forced to refer to some sort of official guidelines every time they write something, but they perfectly know what they can or can't say by themselves.
    Tell that to the British journalist Duncan Campbell, who has taken a lifelong interest in sigint, and has revealed several major UK sigint programmes and the location of their facilities, and who revealed the existence of the international 'Echelon' sigint programme. No-one has managed to silence him. The same goes for Bill Sweetman, whose writing on stealth technology in the 1980s was singled out by the CIA as a major leakage.

Ask Kevin Krim what happens when they cross the line.
    Kevin Krim was an executive, not a reporter, and goggling his name leads to a merry collection of conspiracy theory websites.

When the sage points to the moon the fool sees the sage's finger.

But as a Zen monk would say, even a child can tell the difference between its finger and the moon.

I will estimate over 10,000. its 24/7 transport, combat operation. This still not enough as Syria has too many borders . Only the sea side need several ships.

has occured in Syria?
    Hahaha what is this post ?

The maps show who is really bombing isis and who isn't or wasn't.

Hahaha what is this post ?

The maps show who is really bombing isis and who isn't or wasn't.
    And Russia mostly shows up in the "isn't" category, unless the maps are edited by Russian Troll factories.

And Russia mostly shows up in the "isn't" category, unless the maps are edited by Russian Troll factories.
    Russians are not discriminating between IS, Nusra or FSA.. for them, it's all the same breed..

Quote Originally Posted by MSphere View Post
    Russians are not discriminating between IS, Nusra or FSA.. for them, it's all the same breed..
    Russia is only interested in maintaining its bases in Syria.
    It is not discriminating between military and civilian targets, like hospitals.

this hospital thing is nonsense. Saudi arabia and middleast works on imported doctors and nurses. which doctor and nurse in right mind works in Syria. Most technical people are already fleeing Turkey. you can look at there so many indigenoous weopon projects falling behind schedule. Tuaf practically disapeared from Syria. the harder Ruaf bombs Syria the more discredited is the narrative of those who want to help syrian.

advance techical solutions are applied in the field.

i think Airdefence coverage will be improved with time.
    https://sputniknews.com/military/201...a-air-defense/
    Russia Ready to Prioritize Air Defense Systems Deliveries to Syria

Russia is interested in keeping Assad in Syria. Just like US would do everything to keep Hamad Al Khalifa in Bahrain or Jaber al-Sabah in Kuwait.

Every military is interested in discriminating between military and civilian targets. Russians are no exception. The official hospitals in Aleppo or other cities are well known and documented and their bombing is strictly avoided (assuming they are still standing). The problem is when improvised hospitals come into play.. A home with four beds equipped with an improvised hanger and a glucose infusion bag is hardly a "hospital", but it gets bombed, you can easily exploit the resulting PR to your favor..
    Last edited by MSphere; 22nd April 2017 at 17:13.

Again with this cheap trolling?

An institution usually ferociously anti-Assad as the IHS has recently calculated than in the last Year IS in Syria has spent his time fighting for 43% of cases with the Loyalist, 40% of time against Sunni rebels (it encompasses also Turkish supported ones, actually landlocked away from them) and only 17% of times against the US-backed Kurds.
    Last edited by Marcellogo; 22nd April 2017 at 18:25.

Quote Originally Posted by MSphere View Post
    Russia is interested in keeping Assad in Syria. Just like US would do everything to keep Hamad Al Khalifa in Bahrain or Jaber al-Sabah in Kuwait.

Every military is interested in discriminating between military and civilian targets. Russians are no exception. The official hospitals in Aleppo or other cities are well known and documented and their bombing is strictly avoided (assuming they are still standing). The problem is when improvised hospitals come into play.. A home with four beds equipped with an improvised hanger and a glucose infusion bag is hardly a "hospital", but it gets bombed, you can easily exploit the resulting PR to your favor..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37528260

On Saturday, air raids hit Aleppo's main trauma M10 hospital for the third time in a matter of days, medical workers say.
    "The hospital is now out of service completely," radiologist Mohammad Abu Rajab was quoted by Reuters as saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellogo View Post
    Again with this cheap trolling?

An institution usually ferociously anti-Assad as the IHS has recently calculated than in the last Year IS in Syria has spent his time fighting for 43% of cases with the Loyalist, 40% of time against Sunni rebels (it encompasses also Turkish supported ones, actually landlocked away from them) and only 17% of times against the US-backed Kurds.
    And that proves exactly what?

Thread Information