Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: If only.....

If only.....

If only hot air were water then a hose pipe plumbed into the Houses of Parliament would see an end to drought both nationally and globally.

Regards,

kev35
    The Forums only '"blithering anorak" as endorsed by ZRX61

House is now a Radio 4-free zone, and the TV news will be given a wide berth for a few days also.

Let me guess

Labour "Triumph. Ed Millipede is God"
    Conservatives "Usual mid-term issues. We lost no seats in Scotland"
    Liberals "Usual mid term issues from supporting what we know is right for Britain"
    UKIP "Triumph for us, shows we are now a real party"
    National Front "Immigrants (non-white) go home"
    Green Party "Stop planting GM seeds. We want organic muesli"

Moggy
    "What you must remember" Flip said "is that nine-tenths of Cattermole's charm lies beneath the surface." Many agreed.

You forgot to mention George Galloway's Respect Party; the most important force in British politics since the war (Second World War, that is, not Iraq War).....according to George Galloway anyway...

...shame on you!
    WA$.

Can anyone explain to me why exactly we need some 650 or whatever M.Ps. AND a house of Lords, and all the others that run this Country, when the USA has far fewer to do the same job, ie run their Country?.which is a great deal larger than our little Island.
    Jim.
    Lincoln .7
    There is no such thing as a problem, just a solution!!

Quote Originally Posted by kev35 View Post
    If only hot air were water then a hose pipe plumbed into the Houses of Parliament would see an end to drought both nationally and globally.

Regards,

kev35
    It would be some dirty water full of **** though
    Martin
    To see my photos go to,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dxhawk/

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln 7 View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why exactly we need some 650 or whatever M.Ps. AND a house of Lords, and all the others that run this Country, when the USA has far fewer to do the same job, ie run their Country?.which is a great deal larger than our little Island.
    Jim.
    Lincoln .7
    because government and local government councils etc love creating non jobs like minister for lesbian tortoises etc !!

the old boys network would **** itself if it was all stripped back to just the actual people required that actualy had to work for thier pay !!

I've been engaged in a debate with Creaking Door on another thread, I say our priority must be getting people back into work, CK keeps coming back with we can't create non-jobs, I agree totally and you sir in a couple of lines provide the answer.

Most of the chief execs for managing oversupply of paper clips all seem to be on megabucks with pa, secretary, car expense account etc and yet the individual who actually does the work is just one person who orders all stationary and probably paid buttons.

Clear the plethora of people whose main focus is empire building and we would be well on the way to turning things around, the added benefit would be the obvious in that we could probably employ a dozen people doing work that needs doing for every one of the superfluous chiefs.
    Last edited by Deano; 4th May 2012 at 21:38. Reason: CoC Rule 15

Thread Information