Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: O'leary gloats in front of ex spanair workers

O'leary gloats in front of ex spanair workers

Y.N.W.A

It is said that 'any publicity is good publicity' .... but is that 'good publicity' ??

MMMM ??

Keith
    NOSTALGIA ..... It's not what it used to be .....

I wouldn't of thought so.
    It's pretty low to act like that infront of people that have lost their jobs. Having said that, he doesn't respect his own workers and passengers, so I suppose he cares even less about everyone else.
    Y.N.W.A

One of his planes had "bye bye Sky Europe" after that airline's demise. What sort of slug does that ? Horrible creature is O'Leary.

It would be a sad shame if aviation turns in that direction, and everyone starts doing it.
    Y.N.W.A

It always saddens me to see supposedly well educated people, derive such enjoyment in the misfortune of others. I have always been a great believer in the old maxim of 'Be kind to those that you meet on your way up, because you're as sure as hell going to see them on your way down'
    "Behold! The Wings of Horus"

An evil twisted man.
    Previous Flights

LBA-FAO-LBA 10/6/12 - 17/6/12 Jet2 757-200

Next Flights

MAN-MXP-MAN 5/7/12 - 6/7/12 Monarch A321

perhaps its time to boycott Ryan air, until they dismiss the odious man
    DACT Proves nothing.

There is a word I would like to call him, but I couldn't possibly say it on here!

The man clearly has no shame; makes you sick really!

If he had the decency to threat these people with a little consideration he would have earned himself, and his airline,some respect.

All he has done is confirm to the rest of the world that he is what a lot of people over here know him as, a self serving, greedy, loathsome piece of crap.
    A prime example of all that was wrong with the Celtic tiger, shame he didnt go down the drain the way the rest of the "greed is good" vultures did.

Spoken as someone who knows several former Ryanair employees, and had the misfortune to put up with the service standards on a few occasions....never again!

I can't argue with a single word you've posted. Unfortunately, like it or not, both him and his 'airline' will be around for many years to come, and that will be because a great many people fly with Ryanair, irrespective of what this man says or does. Shaving off the odd € here and there, will keep bums on seats. Most travellers don't give a second thought for the welfare of those that are employed to enable them to to get those 'cheap' fares in the first place. It could rightly be argued, why should they, being as no one, well in this country at least, is forced to work anywhere at the end of a shotgun barrel, and none of us are forced to fly with this crowd. Before I'm accused of Ryanair bashing, all these 'low cost airlines' are IMO much the same. Even even so, I personally find this guys attitude crass and bawdy, but to his shareholders and passengers alike, he is a 'God"
    Last edited by MSR777; 8th March 2012 at 08:53.
    "Behold! The Wings of Horus"

Thread Information